Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something New...

Well family, this is my first blog, and I thought that I would do it on here since most of you either have one or follow someone on here. Mom, my sister Faith, her 3 kids, Gabby, 7; Jacob, 4; and Nikki, 20 months, and Brayden and I all found a place together. It's a 3 bedoom 2 bath, with a huge kitchen, dining room and living room and a big, fenced-in backyard. We all enjoy staying here together, even though having 3 WOMEN and 4 children can be tough at times, but Faith and I are very, very thankful to have a roof over our heads. Mom stays at home with the kids when Faith or I have to go somewhere important, so that's really nice to have a live-in babysitter.
I don't know if Mom has told any of you but a month ago today, Faith and I, plus Brayden, Nikki and Jacob, were all in a car accident. It wasn't that big of a hit, but it was enough to put Faith and me in chiropractic care for a couple of months. Mom's car wasn't totalled and it's currently in the shop. I was driving, and the other lady hit me, she failed to yield, but I don't think she got a citation for it.
Please pray that I will get a car soon, I need to have my own way of transportation, I'm always using Mom's car and that can be very frustrating because I have limits on where I can go and can't go. And I need a car so that
can get to and from work or school when either of those happen. I'm hoping to take my GED test real soon and then when I pass that I'm planning on going to school...for what, I don't know yet.
Well, that's my update for now. Keep checking for more!!




Master bath


Kitchen, (there isn't a toilet in the sink anymore and we now have a fridge)


Other Bath (there is now a toilet in there)


Outside of house
(front)
(backyard)

With love,
Nancy and Brayden

No comments:

Post a Comment